Monday, February 2, 2015

How to make a Healthy Hamburger Sandwich

 
THE JUICIEST AND HEALTHY BURGER EVER!
 
 
Most people love burgers especially if they're good! 
Since I started this weight loss diet, I've been weaning  away from all the white bread as requested by my doctor, It's hard to let go of old habits, but It's at the point of choosing what's most important for our health or satisfying our cravings and end up sick. The good thing about making your own burgers is you get to choose what goes in them and on them. I made this burger the same way I did before eating healthy except I changed a few things instead of using bread crumbs, I used 1/4 cups of Quaker real oat meal, and I used seasoning salt  instead of regular table salt, instead of using white bread or white buns, I used the flat whole grain round bread, and just with those few changes, my burger was healthier and still juicy and delicious.  I used to eat two burgers, but I only eat one and fill up with veggies and fruits.
 
ingredients
 
1 pound of ground beef
 
season salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup oat meal
sprinkle of accent flavor
1/2 cup chopped onions
whole wheat flat round bread


note:  grilled and baked foods are always recommended instead of frying.