Monday, February 2, 2015

MY JUCIEST AND HEALTHIEST HAMBURGER SO FAR

 
THE JUICIEST AND HEALTHY BURGER I EVER MADE
 
 
If you are like me, you love burgers especially if they're good!  I tried adding
low carbs to my burger which turned out really well,  So well that I'm going to share what i did with you. The  good thing about making your own burgers is you get to choose what go on them.  I made this burger the same way I did before eating healthy except I changed a few things instead of using bread crumbs, I used 1/4 cups of Quaker real oat meal, and I used seasoning salt  instead of regular table salt, instead of using white bread or white buns, I used the flat whole grain round bread, and just with those few changes, my burger was healthier and still juicy and delicious. 
This also can be done when preparing to make your own meatloaf .
ingredients
 
1/4 pound of ground beef
 
season salt and pepper to taste
1 egg yoke
 a large sprinkle of raw  oat meal
sprinkle of accent flavor
little piece of  chopped onions
whole wheat flat round bread
grill


note: We all no that  grilled and baked foods are always recommended instead of frying.
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by, I will get back with you asap.