Tuesday, February 24, 2015

HEALTHY GRILLED CABBAGE RECIPE

GRILLED CABBAGE

















My baby sister told me about how she saw someone cooked cabbage on the grill, so Sunday gone, I tried it out, and boy I tell you something, I had no regrets with this one. Besides it being easy to prepare, it was tasty and healthy at the same time!  All I did was washed it with water,,cut up the cabbage into chunks, laid the bacon at the bottom of the heavy duty foil paper, laid the cabbage on top and seasoned it with my favorite season, closed the foil up and let it cook on the grill for about 45 minutes or so. Cabbage makes it's own water, so no need for water, and no need for stirring over the stove. Thanks sis!

After cooking the cabbage, I threw some center cut pork chops on the grill for a total of about 12 minutes.

The country cooking queen










script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-53991627-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by, I will get back with you asap.