Thursday, February 5, 2015

GRILLED TERIYAKI AND SALMON RECIPE

Crushed pecan teriyaki and salmon dish for salmon lovers!
Check out this salmon crushed pecan teriyaki recipe.
















I WANTED TO TRY OUT THIS RECIPE BECAUSE IT LOOKED
SOMETHING I MIGHT LOVE TO EAT.

THIS COULD BE A WONDERFUL MEAL TO SERVE WHEN COMPANY'S COMING AND YOU DONT HAVE A LOT F TIME TO PREPARE.  COMPLEMENTS FROM THE TAST OF HOME RECIPE BOOK. I ADDED THE TERIYAKI SAUCE TO GIVE IT THE TAST I WAS DESIRING..

PREP: 15 MIN, + STANDING
BAKE: 10 MIN.
4 salmon fillets (around 6 ounces each)
2 cups milk
1 cup chopped pecans
1?2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cu packed brown sugar ( I used 1/2 cup)
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 teaspoons canola oil
1l place salmon fillets in a large reseal able plastic bag, add milk. Seal bag and turn to coat. let stand for 10 minutes/ drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the pecans flour brown sugar, seasoned salt and pepper.  Coat fillets with pecan mixture, gently pressing into the fish.
3. In a large skillet, brown salmon over medium-high heat in oil. Transfer to a baking pan coated with cooking spray.  Bake at 400degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish is flakey; yield 4 servings.
This recipe didn't deliver the tasted I had hoped for, not to say it won't deliver the taste for your taste buds! So what I did was poured some teriyaki sauce over the salmon after cooking it. The sauce delivered the taste that I was looking for, not to sweet but just right for my likings.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by, I will get back with you asap.