Monday, March 30, 2015

HOW TO MAKE CREAMED CORN SO DELICIOUS

White Creamed Corn with bacon bits












I love white creamed corn topped with bacon! BACON SEEMS TO BE ADDED IN MOST OF MY MEALS.
It seems that for me,bacon make everything tastes so good.  I no that bacon is not healthy, but I broke the rule today because it's not everyday that I eat bacon.  I came a long ways because in the past, I included bacon   in the majority of my veggies, but I have cut that down to at least once a week, then it will keep going down to once every twelve days and so on, but to be honest, I don't thing I will ever stop eating bacon completely. 


Recipe

one frozen package of white cream corn,1 tablespoon of margarine,  and bacon bits, cook it together and serve warm.
That's it  with a hit.
I told you it was easy, and I forget to mention it is good too! Now, you have a good side dish to try with the family.