Thursday, May 28, 2020

DONT ALLOW FEAR OR WORRY TAKE OVER



YOU CAN OVERCOME  WORRY AND FEAR.  
I've  been on this Christian journey  well over twenty five years, and I know a thing or two about how to overcome  worry and doubt.
Worry and doubt are the enemies trap!! So, I'm here to help you avoid his trap!!  When the enemy  traps us, mind he's  holding  our  mind, body, soul and spirit in bondage. This is when it's  time for your faith to kick in high gear.  This is the time when you need to call for the elders of the church to help you get a breakthrough.  This is also the time where you need to do everything you can do to get a hold of the Lord.  If you need prayer  , and dont have anyone to call, I'm on YouTube  and I'm here as well. Leave me a message and we can touch and agree  in Jesus' name. I hope this helped, and if you want to add a comment please feel free. And may God bless you is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by, I will get back with you asap.